Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The Jewish Mother’s Guide to College Admissions

The Jewish Mother’s Guide to College Admissions

By Debra Nussbaum Cohen

I have just emerged from what has felt like the most stressful experience of my adult life. Those of you whose children are high school seniors know exactly what I’m talking about: the college admissions process.
Though untold numbers of people go through it each year, the process remains opaque and an emotional rollercoaster. So bubbeles, that none of you should suffer the sphilkes and tsuris my friends and I endured through this year-long process, I am here to offer my Jewish Mother’s Guide to College Admissions.™
This year, most competitive schools saw a significant increase in applicants. This article lays out the statistics clearly.


Read more: http://blogs.forward.com/sisterhood-blog/136749/#ixzz1IklCadh6




No comments:

Post a Comment