There’s still time to attend a fall workshop to learn more about high school admissions and how to complete the high school application. Sessions begin at 6:30pm and conclude at 8:00pm. To find a workshop near you click here.
High School Applications Due on December 3
Guidance counselors distributed high school applications to all 8th grade students last month. If you didn’t receive an application yet, contact your counselor. The deadline to submit completed applications to counselors is Friday, December 3.
Review the checklist below – be sure to complete each step before December 3:
- Review your application to make sure the information printed on it is accurate and complete.
- Meet with your counselor to review your choices.
- Make a copy of your application before you hand it in.
- Hand in your application, with all necessary signatures included.
- Get an application receipt from your counselor.
- Review all information on the application receipt.
- If you need to make adjustments, inform your counselor immediately.
If you have questions about high school admissions, visit the High School Admissions webpage or call .