High School Admissions
Deadline to Submit Applications to Counselors
High School Applications are due back to counselors
Friday, December 3, 2010.
For more information about completing the application,
please find our Application Checklist below .
- Review your application to make sure the information printed on it is accurate and complete.
- Meet with your counselor to review your choices.
- Make a copy of your application before you hand it in.
- Hand in your application, with all necessary signatures included.
- Get an application receipt from your counselor.
- Review all information on the application receipt.
- If you need to make adjustments, inform your counselor immediately.
For information about other upcoming fairs and events, please visit our calendar .Helpful Resources and Information
High school publications, including the Specialized High Schools Handbook and the online searchable high school directory, are available on ourPublications page , in English and translated versions.
Be sure to review the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) , read about your choices and how the admissions process works , and review our Guide for Students Receiving Special Education Services .