Fall TRaC is Back!Ever dream of being a critic for The Village Voice, Rolling Stone, The Source or The New York Times? High 5’s Teen Reviewers & Critics (TRaC) program is where you’ll get your start!
TRaC is an exceptional opportunity for committed high school sophomores, juniors and seniors who want to explore and experience the vast arts scene in New York City. Applications are now being accepted for the spring program. First come, first served!
In this FREE ten-week program, TRaC participants will:
* Attend world class performances and exhibitions.
* See how professional artists work, think and live.
* Visit venues and areas of NYC you’ve never been.
* Meet like minded peers from all over NY and NJ.
* Expand your understanding of critical writing and dialogue.
* Learn more about yourself!
All TRaC classes meet weekly for a two-hour workshop (4:30 – 6:30 p.m.) and every other week for one additional weekday or weekend outing. That’s 8 workshops and 5 outings! High 5 partners with the most cutting edge and prestigious cultural organizations to bring you the best of NYC.
Need more? Download our Fall TRaC flier or stop by our TRaC Open House, held at H5HQ Thursday, September 23 at 4:30 pm! RSVP to Eric at firstname.lastname@example.org or .
Application Deadline September 30th.