During the summer of 2016, the New York City Department of Design and Construction (DDC), in partnership with DYCD, will offer a summer internship program for forty talented NYC high school students to work full-time, in-house, at DDC.
The High School Summer Internship Program is designed for students interested in pursuing careers in architecture, engineering, building trades, public administration, business administration or information technology.
Deadline to apply is April 15th. For more information, visit:http://on.nyc.gov/22sq85W
- 2016 High School Reviews
- 2015 High School Reviews
- 2014 High School Reviews
- 2013 High School Reviews
- 2010, 2011 & 2012 High School Reviews
- 2013 Middle School Reviews
- Recommended Tutors
- Recommended Therapists for Teens
- Orthodontist Recommendations
- Party Vendors (Sweet 16, Bar/Bat Mitzvah, Birthday, etc)
- Best Books for Raising Teens