Wednesday's Specialized High School Open Houses Rescheduled in Anticipation of Inclement Weather
Open Houses Scheduled for Wednesday, February 10 Will Be Held on Monday, February 22
In anticipation of inclement weather conditions, the New York City Department of Education has postponed the Specialized High School Open Houses scheduled for Wednesday, February 10, 2010. These open houses have been rescheduled for Monday, February 22, 2010, and will take place at the same times and in the same locations as originally scheduled.
The open houses that have been postponed from Wednesday, February 10, 2010, to Monday, February 22, 2010, are as follows:
· The Brooklyn Latin School – 325 Bushwick Avenue, Brooklyn: 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm
· Brooklyn Technical High School – 29 Fort Greene Place, Brooklyn: 6:00 pm to 8:30 pm
· Staten Island Technical High School – 485 Clawson Street, Staten Island: Session I (for students with last names A-L): 6:30 pm to 8:00 pm
· Staten Island Technical High School – 485 Clawson Street, Staten Island: Session II (for students with last names M-Z): 7:30 pm to 9:00 pm
· Stuyvesant High School – 345 Chambers Street, Manhattan: 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm
The Specialized High School Open Houses on February 9 (Bronx Science; Math, Science and Engineering at City College; Queens HS for the Sciences at York and American Studies at Lehman) and February 11 (LaGuardia) will be held as scheduled.Students are encouraged to attend the Open House at any specialized school to which they have received an offer. For a list of all Specialized High School open houses, please visit our website at www.nyc.gov/schools/ChoicesEnrollment/High/Calendar. If you have any questions, you may contact the Office of Student Enrollment at HS_Enrollment@schools.nyc.gov or (718) 935-2399.